viernes, 5 de abril de 2013

Readers in other languages.

Hello,

Since I created this blog, a lot of people from non spanish-speaking countries have been visiting this site. First of all, I want to say thank you to those who regularly visit my blog, using the automatic translations of blogger.com.

From the moment I began this proyect, I thought that maybe if I write in english, it could reach more people, to construct a dialogue about something that interest me: the Eurovision Song Contest. However, since my blog is called "A mexican in Eurovision", and is aimed to portray my experience as a non-european fan of a european contest, I decided to write it in spanish.

My main concern is that my style of writing in spanish -which is a bit complicated, I must say- may not get along well with the automatic translations of blogger.com. But this is something I can not know, since even if I read my blog in swedish, I wouldn't understand a word. Hence, I need you to help me.

If you are reading this from Sweden or Germany or China, and you are having trouble understanding because the translation is not so good, please tell me. I am thinking about writing my entries in english, and it would be great to be sure if this would be appreciated, or if the automatic translations of blogger.com are just fine for you.

Thank you for reading!

Pancho.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario